11 December 2009

The Eldridge's Gingerbread House Festival

Oh, the city Gingerbread Festival. All ages, from 5 years old to adults, join in on the fun. The Gingerbread houses are displayed for a few days, then auctioned off for charity.

We went to see them for the first time this year, and I must say: I loved it, loved it. More about it here, if you are interested.

I took a bunch of pictures (yeah, shocking I know). Here are some of my favorite little houses, pictures aren't edited but you'll still dig them I promise.

Enjoy :)


The detail was amazing. Check out the view inside this one:


Our real estate agent Tanya (who is awesome, by the way) participates every year. This was her submission for this year, it made the front window display:




I don't know what's Christmas-y about pirates to this little kid, but I like it.



NASA-inspired.


Santa: Land Here!



Rooftop pools, how decadent.









This one? Was my favorite. Tanya's husband Greg submitted it this year. It's the house from Up! Super duper cool, the detail was amazing.





No comments: